It is your right as an OCP Medical Center Patient:
- To be informed of your rights in an understandable manner.
- To be informed (patient & families) about the care and services of the healthcare organization & how to access those services.
- To have considerate and respectful care consistent with your personal values and beliefs and to have access to spiritual and religious support.
- To have care that is respectful of privacy.
- To have your valuables and personal belongings safeguarded.
- To be protected from any type of assault while patient.
- To receive appropriate protection if you are a vulnerable child, disabled individual, and / or elderly.
- To have all your information kept confidential and protected from loss or misuse.
- To have respectful and compassionate care if your condition is terminal.
- To be given information on how to gain access to clinical research, investigation or clinical trials involving human subject if this healthcare organization is currently involved in any of these.
- To be informed of how you would be informed and protected if you participated in any clinical research, investigations, or clinical trials.
- To be informed of the health care organization’s policy on complaints, conflicts, and difference of opinions about patient care and your right to participate in these processes related to concerns about your treatment or care.
- To expect staff to understand your rights.
- To have informed consent (what will happen in the cause of treatment) explained in an understandable way to have adequate understandable information for you and your family about your illness, proposed treatment and care providers in order to make care decisions.
- To give general consent for treatment and have the general scope and limits of this consent explained.
- To expect to be asked for an informed consent before surgery, anesthesia, use of blood and blood product, and other high – risk treatment and procedures, clinical research, investigation, and trial.
- To be informed of any conflicts of interest involving the health organization and your care.
- To participate (patient & family) in the care process.
- To expect information on how you and your family will be told about medical conditions and treatment and how to participate in care decisions if desired.
- To refuse or discontinue treatment.
- To expect UAE law and culture to be followed regarding withhold/withdraw life – sustaining treatments.
- To have any pain properly assessed and appropriately managed.
- To be informed of treatment charges.
- To know the names of your physician and care providers.
It is your responsibility as an OCP Medical Center Patient:
- To provide all personal and family health information needed to provide you with appropriate care.
- To participate to the best of your ability in making decisions about your medical treatment, to follow instructions and comply with the agreed upon plan of care.
- To accept the consequences of not accepting care recommendations from the provider or not following the plan of care.
- To ask questions to your physician or other care provider if you desire a transfer of care to another physician, caregiver or facility.
- To show respect and consideration of others receiving and providing care.
- To observe facility policies and procedures including those regarding financial/administrative matters, smoking, noise, number of visitors and visiting hours, and use of mobile phones.
DUBAI’S FAVORITE CLINIC
OCP Medical Center
OCP Medical Center is the premier clinic for Aesthetics and Wellbeing. We always think from the patient’s perspective before thinking about us. We believe this makes us different. We focus to offer you the safest, most advanced treatments suitable to your requirements. Our medical team consists of highly experienced specialists, nurses and therapists, who all aim for one thing: safely achieving the best possible results for you.
Luxury clinic located at The Fairmont Hotel, Dubai
Highly experienced expert medical doctors & therapists
State-of-the-Art medical equipments for the best results