If you’re tired of trying to deal with unwanted hair, whether you’re a man with hair on your back, or a woman with dark hair above your upper lip, have you considered laser hair removal?
Most hair removal techniques are short-lived, and do nothing to solve the problem of unwanted hair in very visible places on the body. Waxing is painful and temporary, depilatories are smelly and temporary, shaving can cause painful nicks, bumps and ingrown hairs, and is temporary.
- Treatments are quick and easy. Laser hair removal is faster than you might expect. For instance, it only takes about 20 minutes to treat underarm hair and the bikini line.
- In the long-run, it saves you money. With the permanent reduction of hair, you can stop having to buy endless supplies of razors, shaving gel or lotion, depilatory creams, etc. You can cancel your regular waxing appointments. Laser hair removal is not only more effective than waxing, the cost ends up being lower over time.
- It eliminates and prevents painful ingrown hairs. Laser hair removal is the only solution to eliminating ingrown hairs. It’s also great for those with sensitive skin who experience rashes and irritation from shaving.
- It saves you time. Just think how much time you spend shaving over a lifetime, and you’ll get an idea of just how much time you’ll save by taking advantage of laser hair removal!
- You don’t need to grow hair in between treatments. In order for waxing to be effective, you need to let your hair grow out between treatments! With laser hair removal, you can shave off excess hair in between treatments. (It typically takes around 8* quick laser treatment sessions to completely eliminate hair for good)
By now, you’re beginning to see why laser hair removal is the method chosen by people who want to take care of the problem of unwanted hair once and for all!
If you’re fed up with unwanted hair contact us at OCP Medical Center in Dubai for more information.
*Note that laser hair removal treatments work best on brown to black hair since its effectiveness is based on the amount of melanin present in the hair follicle. If your hair and skin are lighter, it may take more than the average of 8 sessions to eliminate your unwanted hair.