Medical tests specifically for women
Women face a special set of health needs. As primary care physicians, we are trained in many areas of women's health and can provide many of the same services as your gynaecologist, which can help you reduce the number of doctors you see for routine issues. If your doctor at OCP Medical Center determines that you should see a specialist, she will refer you to the right specialist to match your specific needs.
- You will be assisted by female staff only during any women’s health consultation and/or treatment, during our specific women’s health hours.
- We respect your privacy and specific set of requirements.
- Always a personal and honest advice.
OCP Medical Center offers a comprehensive range of women’s health services in-house at our clinic in Fairmont Dubai. Our team of providers are trained in women’s health issues and can address your concerns in the context of your complete medical history, without the need for a specialist appointment. Our physicians can address many women’s health issues, including birth control counseling and prescriptions, cancer screening, sexual health, aging, and pregnancy, and can perform many tests on-site. If your physician at OCP Medical Center feels that you might benefit from seeing a specialist, we have relationships with providers in and around the city, and can provide an appropriate referral.
- Pap tests
- IUD insertion
- Birth control counseling & prescriptions
- Family planning
- Preconception counseling
- Breast cancer screening
- Cervical cancer screening
- Discussion of symptoms & treatment options for menopause
- Menstrual disorders
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
- Vaginal infections, including yeast infections
- STD/STI diagnosis & treatment
- HIV testing
- Breastfeeding support