Your privacy is important to us
OCP Medical Center processes privacy-sensitive data or personal data. OCP Medical Center considers careful handling of personal data of great importance.
Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us.
In all our operational processes, we adhere to the requirements of privacy legislation. This means, among other things, that:
- We clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data by means of these privacy regulations;
- We limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for legitimate purposes;
- We first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data;
- We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- We respect your right to provide, correct or delete your personal data at your request.
In these privacy regulations we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We recommend that you read it carefully.
Usage of your data in our clinics
We need certain information from you in order to be able to provide you with the best care. We only keep and use the personal data that are provided directly by you, in the context of the provision of care, or of which it is clear that they are provided to us for processing.
When visiting our clinics, we require the following information from you in line with UAE regulations:
- Full name
- Telephone Number
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- Special Personal Data (data about your health)
- Emirates ID and/or Passport Information
- Residency status
- Insurance information
- Referring Practitioners (general practitioner, company doctor, physiotherapist, MRI Center, pharmacy)
After registration, we save the personal data you have provided, so that you do not have to provide it every visit and so we can contact you in the context of care provision.
We will not provide the data linked to you to third parties, unless this is necessary in the context of the implementation of the care or if this is required by law. In case of suspicion of fraud or abuse of our services, we may hand over personal data to the competent authorities.
Security of your data
We take security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data.
In particular, we take the following measures:
- Access to personal data is protected with a username, password and a visual login token.
- After receipt, the data is stored in a separate, protected electronic patient file. Only the medical and secretarial staff have (limited) access to your medical file. All employees only view or use your data if this is necessary for your treatment or administrative processing. In addition, every employee within OCP Medical Center has a duty of confidentiality.
- We take physical measures to protect access to the systems in which personal data are stored.
- We use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL).
You can also submit a request to request a data export for data that we use with your consent, or state with reasons that you want us to restrict the processing of personal data.
You must identify yourself with these requests to prevent abuse. We will never provide medical information to a third party, unless required to do so by law.
Book your appointment
Leave your details below and one of our patient coordinators will get in touch within 24 hours.
DUBAI’S FAVORITE CLINIC
OCP Medical Center
OCP Medical Center is the premier clinic for Aesthetics and Wellbeing. We always think from the patient’s perspective before thinking about us. We believe this makes us different. We focus to offer you the safest, most advanced treatments suitable to your requirements. Our medical team consists of highly experienced specialists, nurses and therapists, who all aim for one thing: safely achieving the best possible results for you.
Luxury clinic located at The Fairmont Hotel, Dubai
Highly experienced expert medical doctors & therapists
State-of-the-Art medical equipments for the best results